Thursday, February 12, 2009
Getting Worse
It is 7:48 A.M. Eastern Time. Kim has been staying up here at the hospital with abigail and has only had about three hours of sleep in the last three days. I came up this moring to relieve her so she can go home and get some sleep. Grandma Connie will watch the kids while she sleeps. Abigail's condition has deteriorated since the last time we updated this. She currently now has a baterial pnemonia on top of the viral pnemonia and RSV. All through the night Kim had to watch Abigail by the minute to make her oxygen level did not fall below a 90% saturation level. Abigail strains to breathe. We are waiting to find out, in the next hour or two, whether she will be transfered to the ICU for more breathing interventions. Even with the oxygen, which is almost at the highest flow rate, her O2 levels are still dropping intermittenly. Doctors are here gotta go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sorry to read about Abigail, hope she gets better soon. Your in our prayers
We are so sorry to hear about this. We wish we could be there to help in some way. You are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you guys.
I'm so sorry to hear about her struggle and difficulty breathing. Are you at U of M hospital? I hope she gets the best care possible!
I hope Abigail is doing better!!! I also hope that you are doing good as well. I can only imagine the stress and fear that you are going through!!! Our family will keep Abigail in our prayers!!!
I will pray for that sweet little girl of yours. I pray you will have the strength to get through this rough time too. God bless you guys!
Post a Comment