Sunday, August 31, 2008

Smile!






I have been praying for the last few weeks that the girls would learn to smile. They are 3 months old and I just really wanted to know when they were happy. Natasha figured it out first and has it pretty well down (she is the one smiling above), but Abigail isn't far behind. The blurry photos are of Abigail's smile. I hadn't realized that the kids had found and played with my camera so the photo is a bit messed up, but you can see the blurry smile. Their smiles are these huge open mouthed ones that are accompanied with panting and kicking. It is so much fun to see them respond so happily.

5 comments:

k.young said...

That is so sweet. I love it when babies learn to smile.

Stacy said...

Adorable!

Julie M. said...

They look so big! I love the smiles, so adorable! And what cute robes! :)

Parrylarious said...

Very sweet!

Annie said...

There is nothing sweeter than a babies smile! I love their little bath robes!So cute!My they are growing!