I hoped this day would never come, but it did. Gabby is in full day kindergarden (no other choices offered) and Nate is now in 2nd grade. I didn't cry until we were in the car. They were so cute. Gabby came home so excited that she wanted to go through every paper immediately. Nate was even talkative--mostly about his bus adventures. The house seemed so quiet all day. Poor James was so emotional. Andrew isn't good entertainment because he is so mean to everyone (For those who don't know him, Andrew was just born mean. 3 people in our family have scratches on their face to prove my point. We love him anyway). He was so crabby that I did the unthinkable and let him watch about 5 Spiderman episodes in a row. I was able to get some cleaning done. This may sound strange but it feels good to clean my own bathrooms again. I can't believe they are leaving again tomorrow.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute picture of your sweet kids off to school. I also love that you posted pictures of the girls! They are growing so fast!!!
gojudy1
Holy crap! Can't believe how fast Nate and Gabby have grown up! I teared up at your written thoughts on YOUR kids going to school. I haven't ever even
gotten sad about that with my OWN kids. Crazy!
Post a Comment