We had a fun weekend. We drove one state over to visit our friend Heather. Nate stayed with Josh but the younger 5 came with me. There is nothing like a 4 1/2 hour trip turned to 6 hrs.+ because of the potty & nursing stops! It was crazy driving with everyone there, but the return trip was pretty fast & easy. We had a great time. I fell in love with how beautiful her state is. It is so green with these stunning fields. In fact, we went to one and had a tractor ride and picked pumpkins--HUGE pumpkins. They were hard to lift. Only 5 filled the back of our Suburban. The other had to ride up front. I will have to post a photo later. We also went to the park--2 parks in fact and just had a fun time hanging out. Heather and Jared were such good sports about it. Heather helped a ton with the kids and Jared played them to sleep every night with his guitar. It was so effective that I am ready for guitar lessons. Little Miles was so cute and gentle with the girls and a really good sport about 3 kids taking over his toys for the weekend. I am so glad we went. Heather taught me these really cool butterfly hair bows and just gave me my creativity fix for the month. Thanks Heather & Jared & Miles!!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun!! I'm glad you had a good weekend. It's so fun to see pictures of your girls and see how quickly they're growing and changing. All your other little ones are so cute. ;-) I do admire how hard you work--I know it's got to be so hard sometimes. Give them all hugs from us!
Post a Comment