It is a bittersweet day when they start to outgrow some of their cute outfits. I loved these "Dr. Seuss" jammies as Josh & I called them. They are size newborn and small enough on them that they have to work to straighten their legs. Hard to believe considering in the first picture, taken at about 2 wks old, their legs hardly went into the legs of the outfit.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute. I can't believe how big they have gotten!
That sure puts the perspective on how much they've grown! I think they're hair reminds me of Cindy Lou Hoo! ;)
Oh my goodness! It's amazing how much they've growen--I rememeber when they barely fit in their pj's and look at them now! That's great that Nate and Gabby are in school--I'm sure you'll all adjust to the change soon :-) Love you guys!
They are getting so big and so cute! I just love them in those pj's. I love them smiling too, what a great thing!
My mom wanted to let you know that she thinks they are adorable. She wants to know if there is anything that they need! Take care!
Post a Comment