I would like everyone one to observe a moment of silence for that special car we have loved for so long...The Ford Contour no longer has her beautiful lines that we have come to know and love. When Kim came back with the car and I saw it for the first time, I thought the damage would have been worse. If the damage was severe, the tale could have been embellished a little more. Please don't confuse this with the thought that I am not glad Kim and Nate are safe. I am very happy they are safe and sound.
With what happened, I thought the car would have been bent in to a right angle. For any of you worried about the car, she drives exactly the same as before. The only difference is some new black "racing stripes" along the side!! :) I hope all of you are doing well. I don't have a lot of time to visit your individual blogs, but don't let that cloud how I really feel about all of you--I like you all A LOT!! Some day I will surface from all of this busy work and try to reestablish the friendships, if they are salvageable. :)
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so happy that Kim and Nate are okay! Any kind of car accident is scary, and especially when you are a mother of 6 beautiful children, who NEED you and LOVE you more than anything!
Glad to know that everything is okay, and I love that Josh had to add that the damage didn't look as bad as the story itself!!! :)
How scary! Glad that you were both safe and protected.
Your beautiful luxury car really is a beaut! I am glad you were safe - really, do you need a little more stress in your life?
I love your little lie :) We eat a lot of "chicken" at our house too. Katie still thinks it is funny that there are two kinds of chicken - the kind that you eat & the little birds. Not sure how we'll break it to her that she's eating those little birds?
Post a Comment