Thursday, September 25, 2008

SMILE!!


Hurray!! I have tried for weeks to get them both to smile at the same time for the camera. Good job Daddy!! Seeing this at the end of the day makes all the insanity worthwhile.

6 comments:

Heatherbelle said...

Ohhhh! They are so sweet! Miles has really missed having friends here at the house to play with.I hope Nate liked his pumpkin. We love you guys!

Des said...

They are so sweet, Kim! I love their hair. They just make me smile.

Julie M. said...

That's seriously so cute! I just die over their hair! Have you tried putting a bow in it? And, I have those same blue and brown pillows! :) You should tell me what else you have with them because I'm in the market!

Cassie said...

look at my girls!!! I miss them so much. I wish I could see their milestones.

Emalia said...

OHhh I love the smiles and the hair!! They're hair is too funny!

Heidi said...

LOVE the smiles :) but mostly the HAIR =:)