Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hospital Daze

4 comments:

Sly Family said...

Oh my goodness when it rains it pours!!! I hope everything is calming down for you and your family. I love both tasha and abigail's hair it cracks me up to see it standing straight up. And Gabby is so cute with her sisters. What a cute family!!!

Heidi said...

Kim, my heart is just aching for you and all your trials. You are such an amazing woman, mom, wife... I will pray for your continued strength. How nice that Grandpa c/would come to help out...what a blessing! Your family is beautiful.

Annie said...

WOW! I go a while without reading your blog.... I'm so glad that the girls are getting better, and that Andrew got the treatment he needed as well. Could you have a busier, crazier year? Your in my prayers.

Emalia said...

I can't believe all the trials your family has been through recently! I'm so sorry to hear Andrew is sick too! I love the pictures of the kids. They're still smiling through it all. What troppers you all are. :-) We send you our love!