Monday, May 19, 2008

Already 4!




Today my James turned 4. I can't believe how grown up he seems to me. He is so sure of himself. He would not be swayed from his choice of breakfast (muffins & watermelon) or dinner (hot dogs & watermelon). He made up his mind quickly at the toy store when he went with grandma to pick out his gift (dinosaur). Now we just have to get him over his temper... My Sweet Baby James...

5 comments:

k.young said...

What a cute kiddo you have. Well, you have almost 6 cute kiddos, but he is a doll :)

Parrylarious said...

Thanks for your phone call. I am in Florida right now....just a year too early...having a blast with my boys at Disney. I'll call you when I get home next week to find out about those precious babies. Or you could call me and let me know when they arrive if they come first.

Good luck!!!! I'll be thinking of you this week and this weekend. I am so excited to see those girls. Hope everything goes well.

Sly Family said...

Wow, you have a lot of birthdays during the spring and now half of your kids are going to have birthdays in May. Fun Stuff!!!

valerie said...

happy birthday james! Sounds like he had a great day, getting to pick everything he got to eat and his present too! :) You are going to have a busy may month, I swear there are so many birthday's in our family in May......but it was the perfect month to have a baby. I'm glad he got to enjoy his birthdy, and he didn't have to share it with his baby sisters!
Almost that time isn't it? Are you getting any sleep? I can't even imagine how uncomfortable you must be right now!
I love you! Hope all continues to go well for ya'll~

Julie M. said...

Happy Birthday James! We sure you hope had a great day, and come play soon!!