Wednesday, May 28, 2008

On the Road Again...

They did it! Each girl gained approximately 5 oz. in a 24 hour period. Remarkable! Thank you so much to everyone for your prayers. We will still need your prayers as they have only gained about 2 oz since yesterday but we are happy they are growing. We got the go ahead to leave for UT so we are packing up the car now. I just wanted to let everyone know that they are doing well and ready for their first road trip. (by the way, these HUGE clothes are actually preemie size) We will forever be indebted to everyone for their help & prayers on their behalf. Also a quick thanks to Mandi for spending the afternoon helping us pack! We are hours ahead of where we would have been. We will post in a couple of days when we finally arrive. It is about 24 hrs. with no stops, traffic or construction.

6 comments:

valerie said...

Wow, best wishes to you all and your rediculously long road trip ahead of you! I hope the kids and babies do well, and you don't go insain by the end!
I am so happy that the babies are growing, a little goes a long way right?
we love you, drive safe!

k.young said...

Kim! I love your little girls! What an awesome adventure your sweet little family gets to have! How long will you be in Utah?? I can't wait to hear more about your sweet twins! I am just so happy and excited for you! They are beautiful!!

Sly Family said...

Good Luck with your traveling!!! Hopefully by the time you read this your trip will be over and you have had a nice long nap. Also I can't stop looking at your new beautiful girls they look so peaceful in all the pictures.

The Seaman Family said...

Kim they are adorable! And so tiny! I love their dark thick hair. Super cute. Congrats! By the way this is JoDell and my mom is here too looking at pictures. She thinks they are way to cute also!

Lisa Cheney said...

Oh Kim they are just precious!! I hope to see/meet them before they get too big. ;-) I just got off the phone with your mom and she is anxiously awaiting your arrival. Travel safe!

Hugs to you and all of your wonderful family,
Lisa

Devri Atoa said...

oh the girls are so cute i would love to baby sit any time. -Devri Atoa