We have been talking with our kids a lot about how we are going to Grandma & Grandpa's house soon. James knows that we aren't going until the babies are born (scheduled for Memorial Day) but today he got out his suitcase to pack. My mom walked into his room to find him standing with his suitcase open and a 3 foot pile of clothes inside. He flashed Grandma his grin and said he was ready to fly on 2 planes to Utah (we had a layover when we flew last December). Our only regret is that we did not get a picture of his antics.
On another note, my mom is sad about missing the David Archuletta party so we watched it online. On American Idol Tuesday you will probably see the mayors of Tampa & Kansas City wearing a nice distinguished suit to greet their idols. Instead, we get a mayor wearing a stars & stripes shirt and sporting the most hysterically funny handlebar moustache I have ever seen. I can't wait to hear the hick town comments on our local stations. I have already heard some comments about the Utah thing and now they have even more ammo. EEEK! Oh well, at least my mom & I can laugh at the comments together. (So sorry if you are a handlebar moustache fan. I did not mean to offend).
4 comments:
How fun that you get to go be with your parents after the babies are born! I am so excited for them to get here! It is coming so fast!!
You don't have to rub it in that you have my mom. It has been really hard without her. So be nice to your little sister or she won't visit you when your here!!!!! only the babies and your children will get my attention.
And James is freakin cute, i miss that boy alot. And can't wait to give him many kisses
Do you know what you might name these babies? I know better, but I thought I'd inquire anyway.
Post a Comment