Friday, May 16, 2008

It's Done


Well, it is official. Josh has finished his last final today and his first year of law school. 1 year down with 2 to go. This has been one of the most difficult & unexpected years we have ever had. I don't think that 4 kids and twins on the way is the typical 1st year protocol. We have struggled, yet I know that we have learned to trust the unknown. Now as we have 10 days until our twins are induced we can enjoy some rare down time together--hopefully. My kids were so incredibly happy to see their daddy today. James even mowed the lawn with him for a while. He needed his daddy time. Welcome home Josh!

6 comments:

Parrylarious said...

Congratulations to Josh!!!! Whew, you made it....one year. What was that about an elephant can only be eaten one bite at a time??? Can't wait for your babies. Can't wait until you come back to Utah!

Julie M. said...

Hooray! Doesn't it feel good?! Good luck with your many endeavors this summer!

valerie said...

Oh hooray!!!! :) I am so happy for all of you that you can have your hubby and daddy back for awhile. At least you can get some time in together before those babies come! Enjoy your time together, good job Josh on completing your first year! :)

Annie said...

Wow! Congratulations! Kim, I feel your sigh of relief! I'm so glad your mom is there to help you as well. I don't know how you have made it through with four kids and being pregnant. I could barely do it with two kids.I really feel your pain! Phoebe was 9lbs 7 oz. and the last week of 9 + lbs of baby is torture! Hang in there, now that your mom is there, try to keep your feet up. One more week to go! By the way, did you decide on names yet?

k.young said...

What a great accomplishment!! :)

Cindy Barnes said...

Way to go Josh! I am sure you are ready for the time away from the books! Enjoy this time with your family!