It was fun to have my mom here for Mother's Day. With Josh in finals he had no time to shop, so she bought me a cute Mother's Day bag and then let me nap while she played games & did puzzles with the kids. My boys emptied the dishwasher for me and Andrew put on James' underwear and Gabby's tap shoes and gave us a show! I thought I would include a photo of me today--35 weeks pregnant and not looking or feeling very comfortable.
Look at that belly! I love it! I wish I could rub it for luck! You still look fantastic for twins, but I do not envy how uncomfortable you must be feeling. I love that you were able to spend mothers day with your mom!
You don't look comfortable, but you sure do look cute!! Only a few more weeks :) How fun to have your Mom there for Mother's Day, probably for both of you!! She is such a sweet lady!!
Kim you look great! I think that is what I looked like with just one baby inside me! But I cannot even imagine how uncomfortable you must be! Hang in there!
Hooray for finding your blog! I'm so glad your friends sent you a box! That was very nice. I'm excited to meet your little girls! :) PS: Tell your Mom that rumor of Snoop Dog a Mormon is his April Fools joke! Pretty dang funny!
4 comments:
Look at that belly! I love it! I wish I could rub it for luck!
You still look fantastic for twins, but I do not envy how uncomfortable you must be feeling. I love that you were able to spend mothers day with your mom!
You don't look comfortable, but you sure do look cute!! Only a few more weeks :)
How fun to have your Mom there for Mother's Day, probably for both of you!! She is such a sweet lady!!
Kim you look great! I think that is what I looked like with just one baby inside me! But I cannot even imagine how uncomfortable you must be! Hang in there!
Hooray for finding your blog! I'm so glad your friends sent you a box! That was very nice. I'm excited to meet your little girls! :) PS: Tell your Mom that rumor of Snoop Dog a Mormon is his April Fools joke! Pretty dang funny!
Post a Comment