Little beauties! And dark hair like their daddy (at least for now)! We're thinking of you and wish we were closer so we could help more. If you happen to need some time away from your other kids while you are in the area, send them on over. I'm sure Daniel would love to see Nate.
What adorable little girls, oh my goodness....soo soo tiny, an dressed just perfect I might add! It sounds like things went rather well with delivery and you are just enjoying those precious babies! I am so glad your mom has been there to help you and Josh. Congrats on the beauitful bundles! keep us posted on any new info, we love you so much and wish you a few hours of sleep if you can get that in! :)
2 comments:
Little beauties! And dark hair like their daddy (at least for now)! We're thinking of you and wish we were closer so we could help more. If you happen to need some time away from your other kids while you are in the area, send them on over. I'm sure Daniel would love to see Nate.
What adorable little girls, oh my goodness....soo soo tiny, an dressed just perfect I might add!
It sounds like things went rather well with delivery and you are just enjoying those precious babies! I am so glad your mom has been there to help you and Josh.
Congrats on the beauitful bundles!
keep us posted on any new info, we love you so much and wish you a few hours of sleep if you can get that in! :)
Post a Comment