"Tasha Bear" and "Abigirl" finding her thumb.
Reading to Tasha. Andrew taking the control.
Daddy's little girl. Andrew hides by our bed to play with the Leapster.
I just want to say that sometimes I think a lie is OK. Last night a sweet woman in our ward made us dinner. It was fish. My kids hate fish and refused to eat it. What do you do? The fish was breaded so I lied and said it was chicken fingers. I even ditched the tartar sauce and put BBQ sauce on the table. You know, my kids loved it! They said they were some of the best chicken fingers they had ever had because they were so soft. I will be putting them in their lunch boxes for school they loved them so much. Long story short, they were VERY good and I will be getting the recipe from her. I guess we will be having more "chicken fingers" on our menu.
I started asking the kids this week what they wanted to be for Halloween. It sparked their costume interest so here they are ready to dress up. I dressed up in my devil costume and spent the evening chasing them around. Now I have no voice left and my throat hurts. Everyday lately is so busy. I told the ward that I wanted to try doing things on my own except for the 2 meals a week. Now, my house is really a mess. I feel like I am running a marathon every day. I only sit when I am nursing. I should be in bed right now but I wanted to post some photos. Everyday is filled with new ways to stretch myself and do things faster.
We have really been blessed to be surrounded with amazing people who have anticipated our needs before we have and have been so willing to help. I have actually been surprised with how kind the people around us have been and how accepted our girls are. We expected it from people at church, but we have felt it in so many other places in the community. There is no doubt in our minds that the Lord is looking out for us and making sure that our every need is met. Having our 2 little angels is such a blessing. I wish everyone could spend time with them and get to know how truly sweet they are.
On another note, we should know in the next few days if they are identical or fraternal. I am so excited. Josh is in Las Vegas interviewing this weekend so please keep your fingers crossed for us. This is the only real interest we have been shown so far.
7 comments:
I LOVE THE PICTURES, MOST OF ALL THE HAIR! REALLY HOW DO YOU DO THAT? :)
FUN TO SEE THE OTHER KIDS MY BOYS STILL ASK WHEN NATE CAN COME OVER AND PLAY?
GOOD LUCK WITH VEGAS!
The nick names "Tasha Bear" and "Abigirl" are so cute, and I just got a kick out of her "chicken finger" dinner! You're an amazing mom, Kim. You inspire me. Tara
I love reading your posts. Truly. I am in awe of you and your family and how wonderful you!
Good luck with Vegas, the closer the better!
Little white lies are my favorite when it comes to dinner! :)
I am soooo crossing my fingers! Thanks for keeping us posted. Love it!
Those little food lies are what keeps life spinning around here. Otherwise, all we would eat is rice and chicken nuggets!
VEGAS!? That's a VERY SHORT plane ride from me! Good luck...our fingers are crossed!
btw...you ARE AMAZING! I don't know how you do it?! I think I need to take some lessons...
Post a Comment