I just came across your blog; hope you don't mind me leaving a comment!
Congratulations on the birth of your twin daughters! they are so tiny and adorable! You have a beautiful family.
I have an almost 5 yr old daugher with Down syndrome. She had a hard time putting on weight too, at her 2 wk check up she wasn't back to her birth weight. It was a frustrating few months weighing her all the time to see if she was gaining...she's doing great now though. Still on the smaller side, but she's just so active!
4 comments:
They are all so sweet! I love the one of Andrew with um, I'm guessing Natasha? :) Keep us posted if you need ANYTHING! Congrats again, you guys!
Oh they look so proud to be the big brothers and sister! I love the pic of the twins holding hands....how cute is that?
How cute! The girls are SOO TINY!! MY 1 baby weighed almost as much as your two put together! I can't imagine a baby so tiny!
I just came across your blog; hope you don't mind me leaving a comment!
Congratulations on the birth of your twin daughters! they are so tiny and adorable! You have a beautiful family.
I have an almost 5 yr old daugher with Down syndrome. She had a hard time putting on weight too, at her 2 wk check up she wasn't back to her birth weight. It was a frustrating few months weighing her all the time to see if she was gaining...she's doing great now though. Still on the smaller side, but she's just so active!
Congrats again!
Post a Comment